I’m here to share some new seo tips to help newbies in blogging 2012 , I’m sure these new seo tips definitely will help bloggers to improve their blog serp (search engine results page) ranking in top search engines like Google , Bing , Yahoo etc.
- Try to get link juice , Its very important to increase your SERP (search engine results page) ranking and also page rank . Yes simply you can get good page rank with having link juice . Search on Google for more information about link juice , otherwise kindly check this page to learn about link juice and value of it . ” The Keyword Academy blog was explained very well about link juice .
- Recently I seen few blogs was activated top commentators plugin with do follow links . We will get good traffic + ranking with being the top commentator . its better then writing a guest post , just drop comments on few blogs to be the top commentator . Always be careful on selecting blogs , don’t select blogs with low page rank , low links , spammed & copied content .
- Don’t use plugins like SEO search term tagging 2 , recently I noticed that so many new bloggers was using plugins like incoming search terms . I will agree that those plugins was help to increase traffic but its like fooling search engines . Sure you will penalized by Google if using plugins like this , these type of techniques called as Black Hat SEO . I think may be you already know about this .For Example “Incoming Search Terms” plugin some times attract wrong keywords from search engines . wrong visitors means high bounce rate , you will be penalized by Google if have high bounce rate .
- Don’t approve comments like “Thank you” , “Nice Share” etc . these type of comments will help search engines to penalize your blog . I mean these type of comments will be counted as Copied content by bots . So many people was dropping same comments like this , its called as spam . So don’t approve comments like this .
- Some of my friends was building very high amount of links daily , also they are pining Google daily tons of times . I think over back linking and pinging Google very often was not good for your blog health .