Your iPhone or iPod lets you carry your songs anywhere you go. It becomes easy for you to manage your favorites in your iPhone using iTunes. However, when you want to copy these songs from your iPhone to your computer, it becomes difficult to do because iTunes will not let you do it. Sound absurd right? Of course, you definitely want to have your songs anywhere you want it in your gadgets, but Apple simply is not able to let you transfer your songs from your iPod or iPhone to your computer directly.
But worry no more because there are already ways to transfer your songs to your computer from your iPhone device. In fact, you can do it the other way around, from your computer to your iPhone in a fast, easy and free way.
For you to begin transferring your songs, you must have Winamp in your computer as well as iTunes installed in your system because iTunes enables you to connect your iPhone to your computer. After having these two, you should also install the mI_iPod plug-in for Winamp. After which, follow these procedures:
- If iTunes is running, close it and launch Winamp.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using your USB cable.
- The opened Winamp will alert you with “Transfer of metadata”.
- The window will close and the iPhone music library will present in the Winamp media Library on the Devices area.
- You can select songs or files you want to copy. Once you have chosen which ones to copy, click on Copy to Hard Drive on the context menu. This step synchronizes your iPhone to your computer and copies the songs you selected. After this, your songs are already there in your computer. You can also do the step the other way around when you want to copy songs from your computer to your iPhone by selecting Send to option to send songs from your computer to your iPhone.
- After copying the songs, disconnect iPhone from Winamp. Launch iPod application and click the Home button for five seconds to return to the home screen. Launch the iPod application again. This allows your copied songs to be already there if you copied from your computer to iPhone. You can now listen to your new songs.
Hyderabad market offers internet data cards for cheaper internet browsing either in your computer or iPhone. Smart phone web charges tend to have higher rates so it is better to use an internet data card for your browsing.
Using Tansee iPhone transfer
Another procedure includes the use of Tansee iPhone Transfer. Follow the steps to begin copying your songs from iPhone to your computer:
- Install iTunes 7.3 and download Tansee iPhone Transfer.
- Launch the Tansee application and your files will automatically display in your screen.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Chose and select the files you want to transfer to your computer. If you want to copy multiple files, you can hold the control key while dragging the mouse.
- Click copy on the interface to start copying the songs to your computer.
There you have it. Using these steps, you can already copy your songs as well as other files from your iPhone to your PC.