Hello Guys!! This is my first Guest Post in Tech Genra ,today i am going to review Samsung galaxy y and tell you the pros and cons of it. Well, coming to the looks its a pretty phone with a silver coating at the back.The back of the phone attracts very much to the people around you and people will stare at the phone for few minutes… believe me its true!!
Best Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Pros (advantages )
1.The perfomance of the phone is very faster with Multi-touch input method which helps you a lot!!
2.With Android 2.3.5(upgradable to 2.3.6 and later versions) you can download many android apps and games like angry birds,whats app,fring,tango etc…
3. Compared to other phones like Galaxy Ace and Galaxy Fit this phone is much bettar looking and also very cheap from samsung.
4. If you are a student or kid and want an android phone then this is the coolest,latest and cheapest android phone.
5. With Touchwiz 3.0 your fingers get off from stress an feel relaxed.
6. Your device support A-GPS which shows you the exact location, this is an advantage because this type of gps support is seen in high range phones like Galaxy S,Galaxy Ace and sony xperia series phones.
7. You will also find an inbuilt Task Manager to manage your apps which will help you a lot from hanging the phone.
8. You can use many advanced services like USB tethering,WiFi hotspot,Auto Sync applications and lots more!!
9. If you know about rooting then you can install custom rom’s like creed rom,infected rom etc…For latest roms check out xda developers forum.
1.The battery back up is very low, if you use 2g internet continuesly then battery will be only for 2-3 hours.
2.At starting you will have some problems like sd card removed unexpectedly but don’t worry we can solve it by 2 ways, 1. update your firmware to latest one, 2. Replace your memory card with new one and reset your phone, thats it.
3.This device hangs some times when making out-going or incoming calls.
4.You have only 2MP camera without flash and secondary camera.
5.Some times it has problems with booting and automatically boots itself (even with full charging).
6.Some one say’s that they had problems with wifi device but still now i haven’t occured any problem with it
7.When you try to connect your device to PC it shows a warning ballon as “This device has been malfuntioned” in some PC’s or Laptops.
After reading pros and cons of Samsung galaxy y you know what to do with it! 🙂
I you want any help regarding Samsung galaxy y please comment below and share any other pros and cons if you know.its time to share this post with your friends on Face book, twitter 😉