Google play has achieved a tremendous growth and popularity in smart phone market within a short-span of time. With the constant raise of Android mobile users, a list of best working music apps could be handy for any novice Android users to pick the right music player that suits their need. Here, I have short-listed the five best music apps in this post that you can test directly on your Android phone.
Looking for a powerful music player that supports various files, graphical equalizer and high-level customization, then Power Amp is the best choice for you. It’s a powerful music player available in trial and pro versions. Power Amp supports a range of audio formats, custom presets, stereo expansion, dynamic queue, bass and treble adjustments. You can checkout all the features of a full functional Power Amp for a period of 15 days in trial version, then you need to unlock the app and buy the paid version to continue the music player. You can easily tweak the presets and adjust equalizer for improving the sound quality. The latest version of Power Amp v2.0.6 supports more Android handsets.
- Plays the music directly from your library or from the folders.
- Has 10-band equalizer for sound adjustments.
- BT connection and headset support.
- Support for third-party skins and visual themes.
2. Meridian Media Player:
Those looking for more customization can go for Meridian Media Player. It is one the best downloaded app on Google Play for enjoying great videos and music on any Android phone. Meridian player also supports .srt subtitles while playing the audio songs. You need to have a professional version to make PC synchronization and songs rating. The latest version of Meridian Media Player v2.2.5 APK fixes a bug in the launch of Android 2.1 and other older devices.
- Has quick tab on the screen for re scanning micro SD card.
- Options are available to delete completely the media database.
- Supports .srt subtitles while playing music.
- Quick indexing, ID3 editing and Folder access.
3. Double Twist:
Double Twist player is another great music player for Android lovers. MAC users can easily synchronize to their Android devices with
this tiny app. Double Twist is a free Android app which download high-quality and legal music albums. One feature that is quite useful in this app is alarm clock. Once set, it will remind you back at the sleep time.
- Easy to sync with USB cable.
- Front-end looks attractive and it separates everything into albums, artists and play-lists.
- Supports pod-cast and radio.
The user-interface is quick and responsive to flick through dozens of tracks.
Want to know the track’s name that you are listening now? Then, it is the right time to switch to SoundHound. It’s a great Android app to find easily artist or track name with a lot of other useful information with it. Within four seconds, the app will hear the beat and get back the related information to you. Give it a try to see the results on your Android device. The latest version of SoundHound v5.0.2 supports live lyrics for full track streams.
- Humming and singing recognition support.
- Plays full length YouTube videos.
- Real-time Twitter and Facebook Author updates.
- Unlimited ‘Live Lyrics’ support for more than 1 million favourite songs.
5. Neutron Music Player:
Neutron Music Player is a cool music app for Android devices. What makes this music application different with the rest is its ability to decode perfectly or process 32-bit audio. Though it is a recent app in the Google Android market, it received great accolades for it superior sound quality and nice user-interface. The latest version of this app provides improved event handling, RealAudio support and introduced the sorting of music files based on year, artist and album.
- 32-bit HD audio processing support.
- Good music with DSP surround sound and cross-feed.
- 4-band graphical equalizer with pitch, balance and queuing support.
- Night user interface mode with
Do check: Best Social Media Apps For Android